CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy mothers day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some pics of some moms and there babys!!!
????????????????????????????????????????






here are ten things we love about my mom:




1. "I love the way she snorts like a pig when she laughs." - Daddy


2. "I love the way she tickles me." - Miles


3. "I love the way she always plays with us." -Zoe


4. "I love the way she helps us do stuff." -Livee


5. "I love the way she makes yummy dinners." -Paige


6. "I love the way she cvvmmmmmkhgsdswsgPKIKIORUGHHN JJMK I UHG XZV." -Miles


7. "I love the way she is a wonderful mom to my kids." -Daddy


8. "I love how she makes cookies." -Livee


9. "I love how she cares for us." -Zoe


10. "I love how she makes me feel better when I'm sad." -Paige






"WE LOVE HOW SHE LOVES US!!!!!!!!" -Daddy, Miles, Zoe, Livee, and Me




6 comments:

RYD said...

Very sweet - Happy Mother's Day!

Paigee said...

Thank you family! I LOVE being your mom!!!
Craig- Thank you for the 4 best kids in the world.

heart nan said...

I love that she is coming to California soon!!!

Kellie said...

I like you Blog page. Thank you for having us over on Mother's Day.

Paigee said...

your welcome!!!!!!I'm soooo glad too nan.

Letti said...

I love how creative your mom is. I also love all the cool stuff that she does with you guys.